BPM – BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Providing opinion is one thing and executing the same is another thing. Particularly so, in the Indian context where the law is the same all over India but practices vary from place to place, person to person.
HERE LIES OUR USP AS “WE SIMPLY WALK THE TALK”
Let say, if we counsel a client to opt for advance license, the client may not have the knowledge and skill to develop the opinion into ‘actionable inputs’!
To simplify our service, we Strategies | Process | Monitor| Report | Complete
OUR SERVICE OFFERING IN BPM ALSO INCLUDES
- Thorough analysis of products and markets
- Identification of the most suitable license, Incentive or Scheme to obtain.
- Setting up process strategies, operational goals.
- Collection of working data for Application filling with authorities for the issue of licenses.
- Hand hold and monitoring the export performance vis a vis the license because, the license comes with an obligation to export.
- Reporting Periodic Export performance results, and constant counsel on achievements.
- If milestones are not met, documentation to be kept apace and finally coming out successfully at the end of mandatory obligation period.
OUR ACTIVITIES AS PART OF BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT ARE
- Import License and Other applications
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Export House Activity
- License Validity and extension
As it’s generally said, “Getting in to scheme is easier but getting out is difficult”. It calls for performance skills.
Through our long experience in industry, we manage these operations for the client ensuring operations goals are met.
Advance license is one such example.
EPCG, duty drawback under brand rate fixation and SAD refunds, essentiality certificate for Project imports are other instances where we undertake jobs on BPM (Business Process Management) basis on behalf of our clients.